Hello everyone! So I just recently did a post on “what 2012 has taught me”, and I have decided to do a little Q&A session about the new year. If you’ve read that post, you’d know that this year has been pretty hard for me, and I want to make 2013 much better. I have chosen a series of random questions about 2012 to answer. Here we go!
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’ve never done before? Well, I went to Quebec for about five days away from my parents! I have been away from my dad before, but never my mom.
2. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? A fearless and confident attitude.
3. Name some highlights of the past year. Well, Paris, Germany, Quebec City, starting high school.
4. What are your goals of 2013? I am going to do a whole bucket list/resolutions post coming up soon!
5. Favourite fashion item of 2012? Well, I guess I can’t count anything that I’ve gotten for Christmas (darn!), but I will have to say my feather scarf that I got in Germany. I have worn that thing so, so much!
6. Favourite beauty item of 2012? Nail polish! For spring & summer it is any mint/ tiffany blue colour, and for winter or fall it is any dark blue or purple.
7. Most loved songs of 2012? Of course my Taylor Swift….Begin Again, All Too Well, Dear John, Last Kiss, The Moment I Knew, and Drop of Jupiter by Train! (:
8. What are two songs that will remind you of 2012 forever? We Are Young and Call Me Maybe.
9. What would of made this year better? If I had more opportunities to do things.
10. Favourite TV show of 2012? Pretty Little Liars
11. What did you do (/are doing) that you are proud of? Not letting anybody change my beliefs or how I am. In high school everyone is the same and are trying to be like everyone else, and I’m not buying it.
12. What did you do on your birthday? Well, I went to school. And to a pep rally. Yep. Wasn’t a very happy time.
13. What kept you sane? Youtube, my blog, and QUOTES
14. Who was you biggest role model? Missglamorazzi/thegridmonster on YT (and now Zoella too!)
15. What was one thing you were obsessed with this year? Pinterest! And now tumblr!
16. What is a life lesson you learned? Things are going to go wrong, and people are stupid, but you can’t do anything about it and you just have to accept it.
17. Favourite moment? Paris!
18. What is the most nostalgic song of 2012? Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
19. What medical things happened to you this year? My spasm in my neck…arthritis & headache stuff.
20. Favourite month of the year? December, June, April
21. Favourite movie you saw? Uhhmmm….I really liked Friends With Benefits. I love Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake!
22. Worst thing that happened to you? Drifting apart from old friends & losing my best friend.
23. If you could go back and change anything, what would it be? Well, I hard a hard time answering this..but I’d say maybe stop worrying in Paris…I’m not sure. Maybe just like enjoy my trip more…I of course enjoyed it, but I wish I could stop being stressed. I’m not too sure.
So, that’s it! Thanks for reading. If you’d like to answer these questions, leave them in a comment below! I’ll have my resolutions up soon, along with a post about my collage in my room, and a “what I got for Christmas 2012” if you’re interested. Talk to you soon. Have a great night!