Hello, hello! Merry Christmas! So today I have a post going up, and tomorrow I’ve got a post coming up for you guys, as a little thanks to you and Christmas present I guess! Right now, because it’s late, I’ve just got a tag (well, actually two tags in one!). Here we go!
1. Favorite Christmas Movie? Well I’ve got quite a few, but I am just going to say all three Santa Clauss, and Home Alone 1 &2.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? I hope the nice list!
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK) I have actually never taken a Christmas card picture! Is that weird?! In Christmas cards, my mom always just puts my school pictures/recent pictures of me in them. This year I think we have a picture of us in Europe.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Of course! I don’t think we will this year though. I think this will be my first green Christmas. We are supposed to have a white boxing day though :(
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday? Well, we either have Christmas at one of my two Aunts’ houses, or here. This year I am going to one of my Aunt’s houses!
6. Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! Well I can’t really play it…but I think my two favourites are All I Want For Christmas is You, and Wonderful Christmas Time.
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? I usually open one, but this year I don’t have too many presents (I went for quality over quantity), so I’ve decided I don’t want to open any.
8. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen! And Rudolph, I guess.
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Well, it’s the 23rd, so the Christmas season is almost over, but I really just like wrapping presents!
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake
11. Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Well it’s sort of a tradition that every year we get Turtles chocolates a few days before Christmas, so probably them!
12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I of course love receiving them, but I LOVE shopping for other peoples’ gifts and giving them out!
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater) I honestly don’t have one. This year I planned on making one, but never got around to doing it. I’m sure I will next year!
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I can’t imagine being somewhere else than home! I would love to go to New York the week before Christmas, but never on Christmas.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Nope, unfortunately!
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Haha, well this year I finally found out a little trick on how to wrap them, so I guess this year I’m pretty good at it! I don’t go overboard though, it’s just to get all ripped off anyways!
17. Most memorable Holiday moment? All I can really think of is like Christmas mornings. I don’t have a very good memory, so I don’t remember every Christmas moment, but I remember last year’s…I think! Sorry this is kind of a boring answer, but I don’t really remember! I do remember one year that my parents hid a Hilary Duff pink lamp behind the couch and then pointed it out after presents…haha does that count? I don’t have any brothers or sisters, so it’s not too exciting.
18. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I never have because it’s not really big where I live, but I’m going to this year! I am going to make like a Bucket List/Resolutions in one. Would you like to see it when I’m done!?
19. What makes the Holidays special for you? Being with my family! This year my Grandma isn’t coming for Christmas eve so it’s just my parents and I, but on Christmas afternoon I get to see all my family and it’s great!
OK, now onto the second edition:1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? We don’t have black friday in Canada (really), but I am not a late shopper usually.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Haha, I’m not too sure! Maybe I’d want to be Ashley Benson in Christmas Cupid because I loved her character, and I love her.
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both! I can’t pick one! Usually Christmas Eve though!
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? We put them up usually mid November or early December.
5. White lights or colored lights? I used to love coloured lights, but now to be honest I just prefer white! They go with everything and they are classy looking. But, I like the old fashioned coloured lights. Now the modern ones are ugly! They are dark blue, orange, red and green, and I like the pink, orange, medium blue, and green. You’ll see what I’m talking about in tomorrow’s post!
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise? I don’t think I’ve ever peeked! I totally regret it if I ever have!
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop? Santa’s workshop, hands down.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions! Well, to be honest, we just will watch like a Christmas movie, and I usually open a present. Nothing special!
9. What tops your tree? Usually a star!
10. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas? I have seen so many different versions of how numbers 8-12 are, but I know there’s a partridge in a pear tree, two turtle doves, three french hens, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese-a-laying, seven swans a swimming, eight maids a milking, nine ladies dancing, ten lourds a leaping, eleven pipers piping, and I totally forgot twelve. Let me check! Oh, lourds a leaping!
11. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Nope
12. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left? Yes! Haha ONE DAY!
13. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season? CHOCOLATE!!
14. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older? Well I’m not like old or anything, but I guess I just really try to do everything that you do in the holiday season, like wrapping presents, and just keeping my mind focused on Christmas.
So, that’s it! Thanks for reading! I am really tired now, so I’m going to go! Tomorrow I will have a special little present post for you! Talk to you soon! Merry Christmas Eve Eve & Happy Holidays!