So, my friends and I were a little…excited.
I hope you all are having a great holiday and I will talk to you soon! Merry Christmas Eve!
So, my friends and I were a little…excited.
I hope you all are having a great holiday and I will talk to you soon! Merry Christmas Eve!
So in spite of having PLL on tonight, two of my favourite youtubers, Joey & Ingrid, put up videos of the PLL tag that they made! I thought I would join in on the bandwagon, and do it to! Here’s a link to part one, and two! In case you are not caught up yet, I will probably be including spoilers, so you may want to skip through this post until you catch up.
1. Who’s your favourite character? I definitely think Spencer on this one! I can relate most to her, and I think Troian Bellisario (did I just butcher her name?! Oops!) plays her very well.
2. Who do you think is behind “the A team”? I saw a theory on twitter that it’s A-T-E-A-M, so Aria, Toby, Ezra, Allison, and Mona, which I thought was interesting. I think Mona and Toby are obviously on the team, but maybe Toby is actually double teaming…hmmmm….and maybe Ezra in the future, I think detective Wilden has probably got something to do with it too.
3. Who do you ship? “Spoby”!!! I have always loved Spencer and Toby, so completely them! I was really bummed when he was revealed as A, but maybe he was doing it to look out for her….I’m not too sure.
4. Most memorable cheesy/stupid moment? There are so many in this show to be honest, but I think the one that really stands out in my mind was when Emily was at the cabin with Nate after he was being really suspicious Who would go to someone’s cabin alone at night with someone who has claimed to be Maya’s cousin, who died, and has been acting creepy and telling you that they have feelings for you? Who does that? And look what happened! Haha
5. Favourite villain? This is hard….ummm…I really like Mona and Wilden, oh and Jenna! I always hated Nate and that whole side of the story, which I never really found interesting.
6. Who do you predict might become a villain? Maybe Ezra, oh and Maggie! She has really been weird lately, and just her character seems to never really like Aria or Aria and Ezra together.
7. Which girl do you think has been hurt the most by A? I’m thinking either Emily or Spencer. Aria and Hanna haven’t really had too many issues, but Spencer is now in a mental hospital due to Toby, and Emily had Maya killed, and had the whole Paige-Nate issue.
8. Which girl’s style do you like the most? Which girl do you relate to the most? I always really like Hanna and Spencer’s style, and I relate the most to Spencer. Spencer has more preppy, classy style, and Hanna lately has had more trendy, edgy style, which are all my favourites. I’m not really bohemian or sporty like Aria or Emily.
9. Why do the girls keep seeing Allison? Do you think there’s more behind it? I love the whole Allison and A part of the story, and I hope there’s something behind it! I do agree with the whole twin theory too. Maybe Allison killed her twin, like she was saying in the Halloween episode, and everyone thinks Allison’s twin is Ali dead, and Ali is just missing but still alive? I think they keep seeing Allison because she’s not dead….at least I hope! I would be very content if this is how it played out!
10. Who’s your crush on the show? I’m not really too sure! I’ve never really related to the characters because, well come on, they’re being blackmailed by ‘A’, but I have always like Wren and Toby!
11. Who is your least favourite character? (Out of the girls and overall). I don’t really like Emily just because I think her story is really boring, and overall I don’t really like Aria’s dad, or Ezra. They are both really creepy and strange to me.
12. What was the biggest shocking moment for you? Well, very cliche of me, but when Toby was revealed! I hated it because I loved him and Spencer so much , but I still think he might be double teaming. Maybe even Caleb too.
13. Do you think Toby is really dead? Well, I sure hope not! I think it was either him unconscious, or someone else with that tattoo (fake). Apparently they haven’t gotten rid of Keegan Allen, so he can’t be gone! Plus, Spencer didn’t even take off his helmet…duhhhh. Although, I do have a bit of a feeling there may of been someone in the back of Wilden’s car that got sunk into the lake. I thought it was going to be him….ughhh so many possibilites! Why!? Haha, this show really makes you think.
14. What would you do if A was after you? This is really scary thinking about! I would probably tell someone! I don’t think I would handle all of the blackmailing.
So that’s it for all of the questions! I hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts. If you watch PLL, please do this tag and leave your answers in a comment! I always love seeing people’s theories on shows! Thank you to Joey & Ingrid for creating this tag! Talk to you soon!
Hello everyone! So I just recently did a post on “what 2012 has taught me”, and I have decided to do a little Q&A session about the new year. If you’ve read that post, you’d know that this year has been pretty hard for me, and I want to make 2013 much better. I have chosen a series of random questions about 2012 to answer. Here we go!
1. What did you do in 2012 that you’ve never done before? Well, I went to Quebec for about five days away from my parents! I have been away from my dad before, but never my mom.
2. What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012? A fearless and confident attitude.
3. Name some highlights of the past year. Well, Paris, Germany, Quebec City, starting high school.
4. What are your goals of 2013? I am going to do a whole bucket list/resolutions post coming up soon!
5. Favourite fashion item of 2012? Well, I guess I can’t count anything that I’ve gotten for Christmas (darn!), but I will have to say my feather scarf that I got in Germany. I have worn that thing so, so much!
6. Favourite beauty item of 2012? Nail polish! For spring & summer it is any mint/ tiffany blue colour, and for winter or fall it is any dark blue or purple.
7. Most loved songs of 2012? Of course my Taylor Swift….Begin Again, All Too Well, Dear John, Last Kiss, The Moment I Knew, and Drop of Jupiter by Train! (:
8. What are two songs that will remind you of 2012 forever? We Are Young and Call Me Maybe.
9. What would of made this year better? If I had more opportunities to do things.
10. Favourite TV show of 2012? Pretty Little Liars
11. What did you do (/are doing) that you are proud of? Not letting anybody change my beliefs or how I am. In high school everyone is the same and are trying to be like everyone else, and I’m not buying it.
12. What did you do on your birthday? Well, I went to school. And to a pep rally. Yep. Wasn’t a very happy time.
13. What kept you sane? Youtube, my blog, and QUOTES
14. Who was you biggest role model? Missglamorazzi/thegridmonster on YT (and now Zoella too!)
15. What was one thing you were obsessed with this year? Pinterest! And now tumblr!
16. What is a life lesson you learned? Things are going to go wrong, and people are stupid, but you can’t do anything about it and you just have to accept it.
17. Favourite moment? Paris!
18. What is the most nostalgic song of 2012? Enchanted by Taylor Swift.
19. What medical things happened to you this year? My spasm in my neck…arthritis & headache stuff.
20. Favourite month of the year? December, June, April
21. Favourite movie you saw? Uhhmmm….I really liked Friends With Benefits. I love Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake!
22. Worst thing that happened to you? Drifting apart from old friends & losing my best friend.
23. If you could go back and change anything, what would it be? Well, I hard a hard time answering this..but I’d say maybe stop worrying in Paris…I’m not sure. Maybe just like enjoy my trip more…I of course enjoyed it, but I wish I could stop being stressed. I’m not too sure.
So, that’s it! Thanks for reading. If you’d like to answer these questions, leave them in a comment below! I’ll have my resolutions up soon, along with a post about my collage in my room, and a “what I got for Christmas 2012” if you’re interested. Talk to you soon. Have a great night!
Hello, hello! Merry Christmas! So today I have a post going up, and tomorrow I’ve got a post coming up for you guys, as a little thanks to you and Christmas present I guess! Right now, because it’s late, I’ve just got a tag (well, actually two tags in one!). Here we go!
1. Favorite Christmas Movie? Well I’ve got quite a few, but I am just going to say all three Santa Clauss, and Home Alone 1 &2.
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list? I hope the nice list!
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas Card photo! (WE KNOW YOU HAVE ONE OK) I have actually never taken a Christmas card picture! Is that weird?! In Christmas cards, my mom always just puts my school pictures/recent pictures of me in them. This year I think we have a picture of us in Europe.
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas? Of course! I don’t think we will this year though. I think this will be my first green Christmas. We are supposed to have a white boxing day though :(
5. Where do you usually spend your holiday? Well, we either have Christmas at one of my two Aunts’ houses, or here. This year I am going to one of my Aunt’s houses!
6. Play or Sing your favorite Christmas Song! Well I can’t really play it…but I think my two favourites are All I Want For Christmas is You, and Wonderful Christmas Time.
7. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? I usually open one, but this year I don’t have too many presents (I went for quality over quantity), so I’ve decided I don’t want to open any.
8. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen! And Rudolph, I guess.
9. What holiday tradition are you looking forward to most this year? Well, it’s the 23rd, so the Christmas season is almost over, but I really just like wrapping presents!
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? Fake
11. Hands down, what’s your all-time favorite holiday food and holiday sweet treat? Well it’s sort of a tradition that every year we get Turtles chocolates a few days before Christmas, so probably them!
12. Be Honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? I of course love receiving them, but I LOVE shopping for other peoples’ gifts and giving them out!
13. Show us your tackiest Christmas attire (ex: Ugly Sweater) I honestly don’t have one. This year I planned on making one, but never got around to doing it. I’m sure I will next year!
14. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season? I can’t imagine being somewhere else than home! I would love to go to New York the week before Christmas, but never on Christmas.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make? Nope, unfortunately!
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably? Haha, well this year I finally found out a little trick on how to wrap them, so I guess this year I’m pretty good at it! I don’t go overboard though, it’s just to get all ripped off anyways!
17. Most memorable Holiday moment? All I can really think of is like Christmas mornings. I don’t have a very good memory, so I don’t remember every Christmas moment, but I remember last year’s…I think! Sorry this is kind of a boring answer, but I don’t really remember! I do remember one year that my parents hid a Hilary Duff pink lamp behind the couch and then pointed it out after presents…haha does that count? I don’t have any brothers or sisters, so it’s not too exciting.
18. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I never have because it’s not really big where I live, but I’m going to this year! I am going to make like a Bucket List/Resolutions in one. Would you like to see it when I’m done!?
19. What makes the Holidays special for you? Being with my family! This year my Grandma isn’t coming for Christmas eve so it’s just my parents and I, but on Christmas afternoon I get to see all my family and it’s great!
OK, now onto the second edition:1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute? We don’t have black friday in Canada (really), but I am not a late shopper usually.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be? Haha, I’m not too sure! Maybe I’d want to be Ashley Benson in Christmas Cupid because I loved her character, and I love her.
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? Both! I can’t pick one! Usually Christmas Eve though!
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it? We put them up usually mid November or early December.
5. White lights or colored lights? I used to love coloured lights, but now to be honest I just prefer white! They go with everything and they are classy looking. But, I like the old fashioned coloured lights. Now the modern ones are ugly! They are dark blue, orange, red and green, and I like the pink, orange, medium blue, and green. You’ll see what I’m talking about in tomorrow’s post!
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise? I don’t think I’ve ever peeked! I totally regret it if I ever have!
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop? Santa’s workshop, hands down.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions! Well, to be honest, we just will watch like a Christmas movie, and I usually open a present. Nothing special!
9. What tops your tree? Usually a star!
10. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas? I have seen so many different versions of how numbers 8-12 are, but I know there’s a partridge in a pear tree, two turtle doves, three french hens, four calling birds, five golden rings, six geese-a-laying, seven swans a swimming, eight maids a milking, nine ladies dancing, ten lourds a leaping, eleven pipers piping, and I totally forgot twelve. Let me check! Oh, lourds a leaping!
11. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling? Nope
12. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left? Yes! Haha ONE DAY!
13. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season? CHOCOLATE!!
14. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older? Well I’m not like old or anything, but I guess I just really try to do everything that you do in the holiday season, like wrapping presents, and just keeping my mind focused on Christmas.
So, that’s it! Thanks for reading! I am really tired now, so I’m going to go! Tomorrow I will have a special little present post for you! Talk to you soon! Merry Christmas Eve Eve & Happy Holidays!
Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a great day! Today I’m coming to you with a really exciting mini-series….a Christmas mini series! If you can’t tell by the title, I am doing a mini series called “Countdown To Christmas”! It is not going to be every single one of my posts for the next while, but the majority of them! This is where I am going to post every single Christmas-related post for 2012. Today I am going to be doing the winterlicious tag, and if you’d like to do this, I’d love to see your answers in a comment!
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? I have four! Haha, I am planning on doing a whole winter nail polish favourites post, so I am just going to share one! It is Essie’s Forever Yummy. A perfect holiday/fall red!
2) Favorite Winter lip product? My favourite winter lip product is Revlon’s lip butter in Red Velvet. I’m kind of in a red faze right now (I’m not sure if it’s Taylor Swift doing this to me or what…) but I love this colour! I’ve been wearing it with a bit of mascara and it is so nice in the mornings! I seriously save so much time because I am wearing such a bright colour. I feel like this colour isn’t so dramatic, because it really mixes with my natural lip colour and makes it look very natural, and almost like a stain. I think I might pick up a true, bright, T. Swift red for the holidays though, this one is nice, but I’d like to have two types of red!
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? Big, cozy knit sweaters! I have been loving scarves so much lately, so I just like plain, big sweaters that keep me warm so that I can put a scarf over them. My school hasn’t turned on the heat yet (as far as I know!) and I have only been able to wear a few things in my wardrobe because it is too cold to not wear a thick sweater!
4) Most worn Winter accessory? SCARVES! Haha, if you haven’t noticed, I love them! I also really love the Peter Pan collar that I made! You can see it here!
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? Well, I’ve told you before that I really can’t wear scents, and I don’t really fancy candles, BUT, I do actually have a scent from B&BW that I love! It’s from their holiday collection, and it’s called Twisted Peppermint. My two favourite scents are peppermint, and cinnamon, so this is perfect! I still can’t wear it everyday because of my sinus, but I still like it!
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Hot chocolate! It’s too bad though, because almost every time I drink it, it gives me a headache! Haha, I really don’t know why…is it the heat from it!? I like it the most with a bit of cinnamon in it! I am going to get candy canes the next time we go grocery shopping because I want to see how they are crushed up in it!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? Any of them! But the ones that stick out the most are Fred Claus, and all three Santa Clauses.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? I really like just the classic ones, but I love All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey!…oh and my all time favourite is probably Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Anything chocolate….as always. I like the peppermint bark that I made last year! I’ve made it three times in total, and actually did a post on it last year..haha! It is a pretty bad post…maybe I’ll remake it this year…! I actually have a batch of it going right now! It tastes JUST like Aero Chocolate Peppermint chocolate bars! Here’s the link to the OLD post.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I will show you guys all of the decor in my house as Christmas gets closer…so you’ll see it then! But I really love this little section downstairs, and my little tree in my room!
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list? Well, unfortunately, I know what I’m getting…but I’ll do a whole post on that too! Coming soon….
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? We are going to my Aunt’s! There’s going to be about ten of us, and we just go in the afternoon on Christmas day. It’ll be just the three of us for Christmas eve, and then Christmas morning we get to open all of the presents under the tree, and then we go to my Aunt’s and I get to open up even more presents! Haha.
Thanks for reading! If you have anything at all you’d like to ask me/say to me, leave it in a comment below!
Are you guys excited!!!?
Who’s ready for halloween!? I am! If you’d like to answer these questions, leave them in a comment below! I’d love to see your answers!
1. What is your favourite Halloween movie? I actually have quite a few! I LOVE the Halloweentown series, so that one is probably my favourite. But for others, I like Hocus Pocus, Twitches (and Too), The Haunted Mansion, any Disney movie! I wish I was the kind of person that liked scary movies, but they terrify me!
2. What age did you stop trick or treating? Actually this year I am not going out for the first time! Where I live it’s really just for little kids, and I felt a little funny going out last year, so I am stopping this year!
3. Favourite Halloween costume? Probably my grade 6 or 7 costumes. I was a cat for trick or treating in grade 6, but my class did a dance to ‘Thriller’ and we all had to dress up as zombies so I wore a really nice dress of mine wrapped in fake bloody gauze. I loved the zombie costume out of the two. And then the year after (7th grade), I was a fairy and I got to dress up so nicely…I just remember loving it! I got to do my makeup with this tutorial, and I enjoyed it so much! The makeup was so dramatic and sparkly (which I never get to do…) and my hair was all done up and crazy curled. AND the skirt lighted up. #likeaboss ;)
4. What are you going to be this year? Since I’m not going out, and I’m a little too young for Halloween parties, I am actually not dressing up for the first time like ever! I really want to, and still might find like a little thing to do, but I’m not too sure! Who knows, maybe I’ll be the fairy again! To be honest I just really want to do crazy makeup!
5. Do you like going to haunted attractions? Well as you saw me already say, I get scared and don’t like it! I WISH I was the type of person that loved that stuff, but it just freaks me out too much!
6. Vampires or werewolves? Well I never watched Twilight, or like the Vampire Diaries or anything, so I’m just going off by like what they are! Probably vampires!
7. Favourite halloween candy? I like anything chocolate! I like Kit Kats, Mars bars, Aero bars, stuff like that. I always ended up giving away like half of my loot because I really don’t like gummies or candies!
8. Do you decorate your house? Yes, of course! I really got into it a few years ago and every year since we have really went all out. We don’t have like a crazy spooky house or anything, but we have like a strobe light and do graves and like body parts and stuff…there’s a house in my neighbourhood that has like automatic graves with people in them and it’s always so creepy! We don’t go that far! This year I’m not really into it all because I’m kind of over it, and to be completely honest I just want to skip to putting the Christmas decorations out!
9. Least favourite costume? Of mine? Uhmmm…probably last year’s. I was like a pretty vampire (think Twilight) and nobody knew I was a vampire. I was wearing like a dress and vampy makeup but nobody knew. I actually got asked if I was wearing a costume…
10. Have you ever repeated a costume? What was it? Yes! Of course I’ve been cats several years! I’ve probably been like a witch and a princess/ like Hilary Duff a couple times too!
11. Do you believe in ghosts? Well, if you follow me, you’d know that my #1 thing that I am terrified/paranoid of is ghosts. So I don’t really want to talk about it because I am EXTREMELY scared of them….but I ‘am not sure’!
12. Scariest Halloween? Uhm…I don’t think I have one! Like I said, I try to keep away from that stuff! I have had a possible UFO sighting on a halloween though! My mom and I were walking home from my friend’s when I was probably in like grade 3 coming back from trick or treating and I saw this green thing like way up into the sky, and I said to my mom “you are going to think I’m crazy, but I just saw something weird” and she saw it too! I really don’t know what it was and I’m not saying it was a UFO at all, but I have no idea what it could have been, and it was really high up! It looked kind of like Aurora Borealis but I don’t live where that is!
So that’s it for the questions! I will talk to you guys soon! Have a good Halloween!
PS, have you heard Taylor Swift’s new songs!? I LOVE THEM.