Hello everyone! I hope you’re having a great day! Today I’m coming to you with a really exciting mini-series….a Christmas mini series! If you can’t tell by the title, I am doing a mini series called “Countdown To Christmas”! It is not going to be every single one of my posts for the next while, but the majority of them! This is where I am going to post every single Christmas-related post for 2012. Today I am going to be doing the winterlicious tag, and if you’d like to do this, I’d love to see your answers in a comment!
27 Days, 5 Hours, 20 Minutes until Christmas
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? I have four! Haha, I am planning on doing a whole winter nail polish favourites post, so I am just going to share one! It is Essie’s Forever Yummy. A perfect holiday/fall red!
2) Favorite Winter lip product? My favourite winter lip product is Revlon’s lip butter in Red Velvet. I’m kind of in a red faze right now (I’m not sure if it’s Taylor Swift doing this to me or what…) but I love this colour! I’ve been wearing it with a bit of mascara and it is so nice in the mornings! I seriously save so much time because I am wearing such a bright colour. I feel like this colour isn’t so dramatic, because it really mixes with my natural lip colour and makes it look very natural, and almost like a stain. I think I might pick up a true, bright, T. Swift red for the holidays though, this one is nice, but I’d like to have two types of red!
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? Big, cozy knit sweaters! I have been loving scarves so much lately, so I just like plain, big sweaters that keep me warm so that I can put a scarf over them. My school hasn’t turned on the heat yet (as far as I know!) and I have only been able to wear a few things in my wardrobe because it is too cold to not wear a thick sweater!
4) Most worn Winter accessory? SCARVES! Haha, if you haven’t noticed, I love them! I also really love the Peter Pan collar that I made! You can see it here!
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? Well, I’ve told you before that I really can’t wear scents, and I don’t really fancy candles, BUT, I do actually have a scent from B&BW that I love! It’s from their holiday collection, and it’s called Twisted Peppermint. My two favourite scents are peppermint, and cinnamon, so this is perfect! I still can’t wear it everyday because of my sinus, but I still like it!
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Hot chocolate! It’s too bad though, because almost every time I drink it, it gives me a headache! Haha, I really don’t know why…is it the heat from it!? I like it the most with a bit of cinnamon in it! I am going to get candy canes the next time we go grocery shopping because I want to see how they are crushed up in it!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? Any of them! But the ones that stick out the most are Fred Claus, and all three Santa Clauses.
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? I really like just the classic ones, but I love All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey!…oh and my all time favourite is probably Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree.
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Anything chocolate….as always. I like the peppermint bark that I made last year! I’ve made it three times in total, and actually did a post on it last year..haha! It is a pretty bad post…maybe I’ll remake it this year…! I actually have a batch of it going right now! It tastes JUST like Aero Chocolate Peppermint chocolate bars! Here’s the link to the OLD post.
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I will show you guys all of the decor in my house as Christmas gets closer…so you’ll see it then! But I really love this little section downstairs, and my little tree in my room!
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list? Well, unfortunately, I know what I’m getting…but I’ll do a whole post on that too! Coming soon….
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? We are going to my Aunt’s! There’s going to be about ten of us, and we just go in the afternoon on Christmas day. It’ll be just the three of us for Christmas eve, and then Christmas morning we get to open all of the presents under the tree, and then we go to my Aunt’s and I get to open up even more presents! Haha.
Thanks for reading! If you have anything at all you’d like to ask me/say to me, leave it in a comment below!
Are you guys excited!!!?