Hello, all! I hope you are enjoying the last little bits of Summer, because we all know it’s starting to get dark at 8:30….
Anyways, it’s time for a simple Q&A! I haven’t done one of these in a while and sort of missed it. So, here’s sixteen random questions!
1. What time is it? Well, as I’m writing this, 11:51PM. I’m going to guess and say that’s not the time when I’m posting this though, haha.
2. How did you come up with your username? Apparently my thirteen year old self thought it’d be wise to point out the fact that I love cats, so yep, that’s my URL.
3. Where do you live? Ontario, Canada
4. Pets? A dog and two cats that like to make appearances on here sometimes; just sometimes.
5. Favourite colour? I’m not too picky about colours; I pretty much like them all. You could say mint, but I also really love army green and navy.
6. What do you have most of in your closet? Probably lots of plain shirts to layer. Exciting, I’m aware.
7. What are you currently listening to? Ramble On by Led Zeppelin.
8. What is your occupation? Student by day, writer by night ;)
9. Describe yourself using five words. Uhm, I’d probably say determined, sarcastic, [way too] logical, quirky, and sometimes a little cold.
10. Top three favourite songs? So, I’m the type of friend that likes to bug other people about my music until they hate me, so I’ve thought this over fifteen million times. Easy. All Too Well-Taylor Swift, Last Kiss-Taylor Swift, Kiss Me-Ed Sheeran.
11. Birthday month? September (woop woop)
12. Age? Fourteen going on twenty three. Soon to be fifteen [feeling like there’s nothingggg to figure outttt].
13. Favourite music genre? I’m going to be boring and say pop. Or at least whatever Taylor Swift is, because my iTunes is telling me country, although I despise country. I like a lot of things at the moment…lots of alternative.
14. Hobbies? Writing, listening to music, watching YouTube videos, shamelessly keeping track of the BlueJays and their incredible scores (I am contemplating converting to a Yankees fan. Yeah.), drawing, scrolling through the deep dark depths of tumblr, procrastinating, staying up late…you know, the usual.
15. Favourite movies? Friends With Benefits, The Hangover One & Two (yet to see three), The Conjuring (HAH. Just Kidding), A Cinderella Story, Valentine’s Day, Accepted.
16. Favourite book? Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. I think I’m going to do an entire post on it once I’ve finished the sequel. For a lack of better description, it’s soooooooo good!