Who’s ready for halloween!? I am! If you’d like to answer these questions, leave them in a comment below! I’d love to see your answers!
1. What is your favourite Halloween movie? I actually have quite a few! I LOVE the Halloweentown series, so that one is probably my favourite. But for others, I like Hocus Pocus, Twitches (and Too), The Haunted Mansion, any Disney movie! I wish I was the kind of person that liked scary movies, but they terrify me!
2. What age did you stop trick or treating? Actually this year I am not going out for the first time! Where I live it’s really just for little kids, and I felt a little funny going out last year, so I am stopping this year!
3. Favourite Halloween costume? Probably my grade 6 or 7 costumes. I was a cat for trick or treating in grade 6, but my class did a dance to ‘Thriller’ and we all had to dress up as zombies so I wore a really nice dress of mine wrapped in fake bloody gauze. I loved the zombie costume out of the two. And then the year after (7th grade), I was a fairy and I got to dress up so nicely…I just remember loving it! I got to do my makeup with this tutorial, and I enjoyed it so much! The makeup was so dramatic and sparkly (which I never get to do…) and my hair was all done up and crazy curled. AND the skirt lighted up. #likeaboss ;)
Here’s what it looked like roughly….this was a few nights before Halloween!
And here I was on the night. The coat definitely took away from it! It’s too cold here to where just regular clothes on Oct. 31st!
4. What are you going to be this year? Since I’m not going out, and I’m a little too young for Halloween parties, I am actually not dressing up for the first time like ever! I really want to, and still might find like a little thing to do, but I’m not too sure! Who knows, maybe I’ll be the fairy again! To be honest I just really want to do crazy makeup!
5. Do you like going to haunted attractions? Well as you saw me already say, I get scared and don’t like it! I WISH I was the type of person that loved that stuff, but it just freaks me out too much!
6. Vampires or werewolves? Well I never watched Twilight, or like the Vampire Diaries or anything, so I’m just going off by like what they are! Probably vampires!
7. Favourite halloween candy? I like anything chocolate! I like Kit Kats, Mars bars, Aero bars, stuff like that. I always ended up giving away like half of my loot because I really don’t like gummies or candies!
8. Do you decorate your house? Yes, of course! I really got into it a few years ago and every year since we have really went all out. We don’t have like a crazy spooky house or anything, but we have like a strobe light and do graves and like body parts and stuff…there’s a house in my neighbourhood that has like automatic graves with people in them and it’s always so creepy! We don’t go that far! This year I’m not really into it all because I’m kind of over it, and to be completely honest I just want to skip to putting the Christmas decorations out!
9. Least favourite costume? Of mine? Uhmmm…probably last year’s. I was like a pretty vampire (think Twilight) and nobody knew I was a vampire. I was wearing like a dress and vampy makeup but nobody knew. I actually got asked if I was wearing a costume…
10. Have you ever repeated a costume? What was it? Yes! Of course I’ve been cats several years! I’ve probably been like a witch and a princess/ like Hilary Duff a couple times too!
11. Do you believe in ghosts? Well, if you follow me, you’d know that my #1 thing that I am terrified/paranoid of is ghosts. So I don’t really want to talk about it because I am EXTREMELY scared of them….but I ‘am not sure’!
12. Scariest Halloween? Uhm…I don’t think I have one! Like I said, I try to keep away from that stuff! I have had a possible UFO sighting on a halloween though! My mom and I were walking home from my friend’s when I was probably in like grade 3 coming back from trick or treating and I saw this green thing like way up into the sky, and I said to my mom “you are going to think I’m crazy, but I just saw something weird” and she saw it too! I really don’t know what it was and I’m not saying it was a UFO at all, but I have no idea what it could have been, and it was really high up! It looked kind of like Aurora Borealis but I don’t live where that is!
So that’s it for the questions! I will talk to you guys soon! Have a good Halloween!
PS, have you heard Taylor Swift’s new songs!? I LOVE THEM.
Click here to check out the whimsical world