Hey guys! Sorry I’ve been gone for a while, the cold is getting to me and I’m sick! I feel a little better right now, so I just put together a Polyvore set, so here’s my Christmas wishlist!!
17 Days, 5 Hours, 35 Minutes
1. Burberry House Check Wool Square Scarf….I have wanted a Burberry scarf for over a year now, so it’s on here!
2. A plain red long sleeve shirt! Kinda weird…but I am in a red faze right now and plain long sleeve shirts are so nice because I can wear them with tons of stuff.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC in Mint. I have wanted one of these ever since I saw missglamorazzi’s (in January), and I have officially found the perfect colour! I never even knew they made this colour until I was actually making a different Polyvore set and came across this one! If you are thinking about getting one of these, shop through Polyvore because there are so many colours that I didn’t even know existed!
4. Danier Leather Bag that seems to look a LOT like the Mulberry Alexa, huh? Yeah, for like a tenth of the price! I was in Danier with my family a couple of weeks ago, and I came across this and almost died. I, once again, have wanted a Mulberry bag for a long time and I found one…well sort of. And it’s not a knockoff because it’s from Danier! I am trying to convince myself that it was just inspired by the Alexa.
5. A black blazer!! For whatever reason I don’t have one of these. I can never find one that actually fits me, is good quality, and isn’t overpriced. I recently found one is Sears that fit all three of my needs, and it’s on my wishlist! If you can’t tell, I am asking for things that I have wanted for a really long time because I’m only fourteen and can’t buy this stuff for myself all the time.
6. SCARVES! Yay! I know I am asking for my Burberry which I will wear so, so much because it is so neutral, but I still want scarves! I have lots of summer ones, and three fall ones that I wear all the time. My school is absolutely freezing, and scarves are so nice for that. I really want a nice black scarf because I don’t have one and I’m sure it will go with everything.
7. Chunky knit sweaters. I want fifty! I love the look of them, and like I said my school is freezing. All of the tops/sweaters that I have all shrunk, so I can’t wear them with tights, so I am looking for some sweaters that I can wear with tights too!
8. Essie Midnight Cami nail polish. Haha, just a little stocking stuffer but I have always eyed it and I don’t have a navy polish like it.
So that’s about it for my wishlist! I am thinking about doing a haul after Christmas, so let me know if you’d like that! You guys will be able to see these things in person. Anyways, I hope you all are having a great day, and happy Friday!
Talk to you soon!
Made my set from here.