Hey guys! So I have some Q&A time! I’ve also got a whole bunch of holiday tags coming up soon, so be on the look out for those as Christmas approaches! Leave your Q&A in a comment!
1. What is the saddest movie you’ve ever seen? Uhm, well there’s a few…but I’d have to say Ted, Raise Your Voice and Narnia are the three that pop into my mind. I watched Ted about a week ago and I thought it was going to be hilarious. Well let me tell you, it was a lot more sad than funny! I was BAWLING! I saw Raise Your Voice when it first came out in theatres when I was a huge Hilary Duff fan, and the beginning of that one was pretty sad too. And I am the only one who thinks that Narnia is like heart-wrenching!? Maybe it’s just because I don’t watch action movies like Narnia, but oh my gosh I seriously can’t get through watching it without having to stop! Every second of it is so depressing!
2. What’s your ringtone on your phone? Drops of Jupiter by Train
3. Last furry thing you’ve touched? I have a really fuzzy blanket I’m laying on!
4. What is your desktop picture? I just made a “be the brightest of the bunch” on my Pages and screenshotted it on!
5. Last song you’ve listened to? Stay, Stay, Stay by Taylor Swift.
6. Furthest place you’ve travelled? Germany
7. Chips or popcorn? Chips! I am a very picky, plain, boring person, but I get really tired of popcorn after a while of eating it!
8. Orange juice or apple juice? Orange juice! I used to always drink like heated apple juice up until I had a surgery like 10 years ago, and had apple flavoured laughing gas, and now I can’t drink apple juice! There’s your little fun fact about Olivia.
9. Current nails? Beyond Cozy by Essie
10. Thing your looking forward to in the month? Well, I’m going Christmas shopping with my whole family on Saturday, so I’m pretty excited about that!
So look out for:
Holly Jolly Holiday Tag (one and two)
Ready For Christmas Tag (one and two)
Holiday Traditions Tag
Nail Of The Days
Christmas EVERYTHING….I’m planning on maybe doing a Christmas serious for everyday in December…thoughts?
Thanks for reading!
*Picture from here