Hello, hello everyone! It’s that time of the year again…back to school! I thought I would do the back to school tag because I love tags and somehow haven’t managed to do this one yet, so here we go! If you would like to do this, leave it in a comment below or do it on your blog and link it to me! I’d love to check it out!
1. What grade are you going into? Nine! Yes, I am going to be a freshman in high school…yahoo! Haha it’ll be interesting.
2. What are you excited and nervous for this year? Everything! I’m a little nervous because I had some issues with friends (not fighting, just kind of drifting apart) last year and I feel very alone currently, but I am also excited to enter big girl town and actually be taken seriously in the world. Probably my number one most exciting thing is fall fashion and nail polish which is ridiculous. I ADORE fall, so I’m really exciteddddd!
3. What’s your favourite part of getting ready for going back to school? School supplies shopping probably! Everyone loves school shopping…haha
4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school? Seven.
6. What are your favourite trends for back to school/ fall this year? I really like just the classic fall trends like wearing a think sweater with a scarf, skinny jeans, and riding boots (ahhh it makes me so happy thinking about it…I’m such a nerd haha). Yeah I really like scarves if you guys can’t tell. I also really like the polka dot trend for fall right now, and I also love wearing plaid shirts.
7. Where do you like to go shopping for your school supplies? Staples usually. Sometimes if I’m at Zellers or Walmart I will pick something up if I forgot, but it’s usually Staples.
8. What are your favourite stores to back to school shopping? I’m assuming this means clothes…Well I don’t really have a ton of money to be buying clothes, but I really like my typical favourite stores like Garage and H&M and stuff.
9. Will you be carrying a purse or backpack to school this year? And which do you prefer? Well this is my first year of being able to carry a bag from class to class if you were wondering…I will be carrying a Longchamp tote I think. I prefer totes.
10. What are three non beauty essentials that you have to carry in your back to school purse? Well like I said, this is my first year of being able to carry around a bag class to class, so I have never had a back to school purse…but I am just going to throw three things out there! Probably my phone, headphones, and gum?
11. What are three beauty essentials that you have to carry in your back to school purse? I am not the type of person to bring makeup with me places after I already put it on in the morning, unless it is a special event I am going to. So I don’t really know…I know like a hair brush and hair tie!
12. What are your go to hair products this year and what is your favourite hair style for back to school? For fall I really like straight, sleek hair, and sometimes in a high pony. I always like curled hair too, but for some reason I think that straight hair looks really good!
13. What are your go to makeup products this year and what is your favourite makeup look for back to school? I really like darker eye makeup, lots of matte shadows, stuff like that. I really like cooler toned shadows too. A couple favourites are MAC’s Satin Taupe and NARS Mekong shadow. And I also love dark lips so much! My favourites are the Revlon Lip Butters in Red Velvet and Sugar Plum. Here’s a picture of me wearing Red Velvet, and just wearing my favourite fall and winter clothes:
14. What are your favourite clothes and accessories for back to school? Scarves! Big sweaters, riding boots, skinnies, plaid shirts, stuff like that. I will be doing lots of OOTDs once I start actually wearing nicer clothes haha.
That’s it! I tag all of you! Talk to you soon! Thanks for reading!