It’s Monday again, and like I said in my last Motivational Monday, everybody hates Mondays. I often find myself getting very annoyed and frustrated because I know that I still have another four days of work. I know that you have to get through these days to get the weekend, but there must be a way to have it a little easier! Here’s some tips on how to get rid of your frustration.
1. SLOW DOWN. Take one thing at a time! So what if you have some extra work, it’s not like your life is going to end!
2. If you mess up, it’s not going to change your life. Nobody will remember it tomorrow. Just fix it with a fresh mind.
3. Get comfy! I find myself always doing a better job and being less stressed when I am comfortable and don’t always have a time limit.
4. Find something to take your mind off of it. Don’t procrastinate (if this applies to the situation!), but just give yourself some time to relax and recuperate. Move on!
5. Prepare yourself. If you know you are going to have an awful day before it happens, change that! Even the smallest things can make your day better.
6. Stay flexible and go with the flow. Don’t be stuck on one thing.
I hope you have a wonderful week! Stay strong! The beautiful weather is on it’s way, and that can brighten anyone’s mood. Talk to you soon!