Hello!! So, I just found this post, and decided I’d do it!
1. Grab a book, turn to page 18, read line 4. “Spencer exchanged an uneasy glance with the others” Guess? Pretty Little Liars Killer. (:
2. Stretch your left arm as far out as you can. What can you touch? The cords that are plugged into my computer & the bookshelf beside me.
3. Before you started answering, what were you doing? I was talking to my Aunt about Paris!
4. What was the last thing you watched on TV? The Big Bang Theory last night.
5. Without looking, guess what time it is. Gosh, I really don’t know. Maybe like 7:30?
6. Now look at the clock, what time is it? Wow. 8:20.
7. With the exception of your computer, what can you hear? Well, I’m listening to music on my computer, but I can hear the TV going in my living room, and the microwave beeping because my chocolate sauce for my ice cream is done (:
8. When did you last sleep outside? What were you doing? Camping! Last summer.
9. Did you dream last night? Yup.
10. Do you remember your dreams? Sometimes. But not usually.
11. When did you last laugh? A few minutes ago.
12. Do you remember why/ at what? Me and my Aunt were discussing how much we hate Bing.
13. What is on the walls of the room you are in? Paint!? I don’t know. I have a couple pictures hung up from a trip to Florida.
14. See anything weird lately? Yup.
15. What do you think of this quiz? It’s fun. It’s different. I love tags.
16. What is the last movie you saw? The Hunger Games.
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? LA.
18. If you became a millionaire over night, what would you buy? A new house, lots of clothes, lots of makeup, stuff like that.
19. Tell me something about you most people don’t know. I hate ankle socks.
20. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Lots of things! Uhmm maybe the fact that everybody dies…I don’t know!
21. Do you like to dance? Well, I’m thirteen. Never really danced.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad? Maybe.
23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams? I don’t know.
24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone? Some stupid telemarketer.
25. What was the last thing that you downloaded on your computer? The song “all the right moves” by OneRepublic.
26. Last time you swam in a pool? Last summer.
27. Type of music you like most? I have such a mix. Pop, alternative (not being punk!), and country, although I hate country. It’s not really country, it’s Taylor Swift.
28. Type of music you dislike most? Country and rap.
29. Are you listening to music right now? Yup. With you by Colorfire. Best Song Ever.
30. What colour is your bedroom carpet? I just have a little carpet close to my dresser, and it’s dark blue.
31. If you could change anything about your home, without worrying about expense or mess, what would you do? BUY EVERYTHING AT IKEA.
32. What was the last thing you bought? I haven’t bought anything since Christmas because I’ve been saving for Europe.
33. Have you ever rode a motor bike? Nope.
34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? NO.
35. Do you have a garden? Yes.
36. Do you know all of the words to O Canada? Yes. I’ve been listening to it for 9 years every morning at school. I think I know the national anthem. Especially being forced to sing it kindergarten through grade five. LOL
37. What is the first thing you think of when you get up in the morning? What I’m doing that day. Sometimes I will wake up thinking about my dream, or something that I told myself I had to remind myself, or something I’m super excited for.
38. If you could eat lunch with a famous person, who would it be? I would find it awkward talking to any celebrity for some reason! I’ve always been that way. Like I don’t usually talk to people that are like 15 to 30 because I’m scared of them. LOL great thing I’m going into high school.
39. Who sent you your last text? My mom this morning.
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Nordstrom!
41. What time is bed time? Usually 10:30 ish on weekdays, anytime between like 11 and 2 on weekends.
42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? LOL no. I’m no toddler in tiara.
43. How many tattoos do you have? NONE!! I think I might get a small quote or phrase on the inside of my wrist when I’m older though.
44. If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one? I’m thirteen. LOL I love how I can answer like any question with that and it’s totally fine.
45. What did you do for your last birthday? I don’t even know. Probably the usual.
46. Do you carry a donor card? No
47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? Myself.
48. Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full. Not because I’m a positive person, it’s just because I’ve never said half empty…haha. Although I try to be a positive person!
49. What’s the farthest away place you’ve ever been? Florida. Will be Europe tomorrow night!
50. When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I’ve never had a tomato. I’m not kidding. Gosh I sound ridiculous. But seriously!
51. Have you ever won a trophy? I’ve won ribbons and plaques and stuff, does that count!?
52. Are you a good cook. I’m thirteen. And not really. ;)
53. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Ewww this sounds gross. LOL I’m thirteen I don’t own a car!
54. If you could meet anybody, who would it be? I really don’t know.
55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? No.
56. Do you touch type? What’s that? Like use a touch screen? If so, yes. haha what does this mean?
57. What’s under your bed? Billions of dead skin cells. Attractive?
58. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. *Ewww I still can’t get over what I just answered on question 57! LOLOLOL*
59. Think fast, what do you like right now? Europe?
60. Where were you on Valentine’s day? At school and at home.
61. What time do you get up? 7 on school days, whenever on weekends.
62. What was the name of your first pet? Ffloyd.
63. Who was the second last person to call you? Another telemarketer.
64. Is there anything good going on this weekend? PARISSSSS
65. How are you feeling right now? I have mixed emotions, because I’m leaving my home for three weeks, but I’m going to Europe!
66. What is on your mind the most? Europe of course!
67. What time do you get up in the morning? Didn’t I just answer this!?
68. If you won the lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? Right away!
69. Who would you tell first? Assuming my parents would know, probably the rest of my family.
70. What is the last movie that you saw at the theatre? The Hunger Games! (:
71. Do you sing in the shower? I’m never home alone when I shower.
72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? K. Is there a reason for this!? LOL
73. What do you do most when you’re bored? Computer!
74. What do you do for a living? School
75. Do you love your job? SCHOOL. I hate it currently.
76. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher. Like everyone else on the planet.
77. If you could have any job, what would it be? A singer! But I can’t sing.
78. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Chicken.
79. How many keys are on your key ring? Two.
80. Where would you retire to? Maybe Florida?
81. What kind of car do you drive? I’m thirteen.
82. What are your best physical features? Not to toot my own horn. I’m a redhead, and I like my hair!
83. What are your best characteristics? My friends think I’m funny apparently, and I have a good bit of common sense. And I’m pretty smart ;) Haha.
84. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? LA! I also really want to go to England!
85. What kind of books do you like to read? Well, I don’t really like to read, but I like girly things that have mystery in them. Like Pretty Little Liars.
86. OMG Another repeat. Where would you retire? WHAT.
87. What is your favourite time of the day? Great question! In the summer time, I like the time of day that is like 3 until 8. The sun looks perfect, and it like is the definition of happiness for me.
88. Where did you grow up? Where I am now (: Canada.
89. How far from your birthplace do you live now? About a 5 minute walk! Haha, but I’ve never moved in my life.
90. What are you reading now? Killer (PLL), and Mockingjay.
91. Are you a morning person or a night owl? I wish I was a morning person, but honestly I’m not a night owl. I like the night time, but I always fall asleep if I try to stay up. I love the afternoon! Does that count!?
92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope. Never really tried though.
93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Can’t everyone do that!?
94. Do you have pets? Two cats and a beast.
95. How many rings before you answer the phone? Any!?
96. What is your best childhood memory? Balsam Lake.
97. What are some different jobs that you’ve had throughout your life? I’m thirteen.
98. Any new exciting things that you’d like to share? EUROPPPEEEE
99. What is most important in life? Loving your family and friends and being happy and positive. Being a role model is good too.
100. What inspires you? Quotes, and missglamorazzi on youtube. (or thegridmonster)
It’s now 10. LOL Talk to you tomorrow! Goodnight!