Hello! So today is a day for a new series! It’s going to be called ‘Some Sparkle’. It will be very similar to my ‘A Bit of Glitter’ series, but in this one I will be talking more about ways to amp up your style and things to try, whereas in my ‘A Bit of Glitter’, I talk about certain products and recommendations.
In my first instalment, I’ll be sharing a few ways to add a bit of colour to your home. This will be kind of similar to some of the organizing posts I’ve done, so if you are interested, I’ll link them at the end! As always, I’ll put some pictures in, and then link them and share my ideas!
*all links are attached to pictures*
1. Colour coding books! If I had a ton of books, I would do this in a heartbeat! It makes it easier to find, and it looks great!
2. If I had a better closet, this would be a great idea! You can easily find what you are looking for, and deep down inside make your OCD satisfied! Haha
3. A bit of colour to your plain bookshelf! I don’t know about you, but I really love this idea of colour organizing!
4. Organizing odds and ends with colour! You can buy little trays from pretty much anywhere, and have a little spot in your house where you have a colour for each tray, and just throw everything that matches that colour into it.
5. And lastly, files with colour. I also tried to find a picture with school supplies and colour organizing with your desk, but had no luck. It’s a great idea though. I know when I get to high school (I’ll probably be doing a whole post on this when it comes closer) I will be doing certain notes in a colour, have my events in my planner in certain colours, and have stickey notes and agendas in one colour according to type. If you’d like to hear more about it, check in in probably September!
OK, so that’s the end! Hope you enjoyed, and try some of these out! I’ll have a couple more posts up later today. Btw, if you’d like to have a bit of a sneak peak on some of my posts, check out my Pinterest! I post a lot of ideas that I have for my posts on there. Talk to you soon! Happy good friday!