Guess what? It’s 9:14, and I’m blogging! AGAIN.
So, here we go. You can read the title!
1. What’s one product that makes you feel like a million bucks? Mascara and nail polish! Can’t go anywhere without either one!
2. What is your skincare secret? Salicylic acid! If you have a problem with any zits, try it! I went without it for a while, but I’m back on it now, and oh my gosh it really helps! I’m not saying it’ll help with everyone’s skin, but I’m pretty sure it’s a pretty universal thing. It’s in a lot of products. Also, if you don’t have an issue with acne or pimples, just wash your face as much as you can! It never hurts to cleanse your skin!
3. Share your hair care secret? Well, I’d say lay off the heat, and let your hair go natural. If you use a good shampoo and conditioner, and maybe some Moroccan oil afterwards, your hair will look great! I know a lot of people hate the look of your natural hair, but if you really give it a chance and take care of it well, I’m sure it’s great! If you still don’t like your hair, you can try updos and stuff to still lay off the heat! It also saves so much time in the morning if you don’t have to do anything to your hair! If you want a good way to style it without heat, check out my tutorial here!
4. What is your biggest rule for healthy eating? Well, if you know me, I’m like the worst eater ever. Just so you know. I’m like the tiniest thing ever, believe me, when you if you watch my videos this week, you’ll see I am like the skinniest thing EVER. I am not a huge fan. But, just a disclaimer, there’s nothing wrong with me! I have no diseases other then arthritis that makes me have a bit of a lack of muscle! Anyways, just a little tip is if you’re hungry, go for some fruit! It’s always tasty! Instead of chips, go with some yogurt and strawberries! If you really want some chocolate, you can also drizzle a bit of chocolate sauce onto some fruit salad as a substitute!
5. Any workout tips? Well, I’m thirteen. BUT, I do work out because of my arthritis. I’d just say drink lots of water, and take breaks if you need to. Wear the proper clothing, and stretch before you go all heavy duty, and you’ll be good! Also, listening to music can really get you motivated!
6. Which perfume is your secret weapon? Well, if you’ve been following me for a while now, you know that I can’t really wear perfume because I probably have a chronic sinus infection. LOL sorry!
7. What is a clothing item of yours that always turns heads? My brown leather jacket from Danier! Always! I think it’s because it fits me so well as tiny as I am, so it looks amazing having something actually fit me! I’m sure you’ll see me wearing it in Europe!
8. What is your most treasured piece of jewelry? Probably my favourite bracelet. It’s actually from my Aunt’s art studio. There’s a woman who works there and sells amazing hand blown beaded jewelry, and my Aunt got it for me on my last birthday. You’ll see it in my Europe videos too. I wear it everyday. I’ll post a picture on my instagram tomorrow!
9. Who has your favourite style? Well, Taylor Swift! She doesn’t really have my style, but she always looks amazing, and I wish I could pull of her style!
10. Tell us something we don’t know about you. Humpphh..I really love to blast music and belt it out when I’m home alone. If I could be one thing in the world it would be a singer. I completely suck and well never even try a singing career, just because I know I’m not good, and I’m more interested in other things, but deep down I love to sing. I think it’s because it relates to independence, and I am an extremely independent person. I like to be alone like all day. I don’t know! I’m a little loner. Haha.
So, that’s it for this tag! I’ll talk to you tomorrow! If you’d like to do this tag, let me know! Goodnight!