Hi (: Guess what I learned to do!? After all of this time (about 6 months), I just figured out how to get colour! I’ve always wanted to know how, so now, be prepared!
Let’s do my favourite colour…. turquoise!
1. Are you named after anyone? I think so! On a TV show a long time ago. (I forget what name…let me google..) The Cosby Show? I think so. Anyways, my parents always liked the mother, and the mother’s name, so hey, I’m Olivia!
2. When was the last time you cried? I think I’ve answered this question before (I like to do these type of posts..), but probably like a couple days ago because I has yet another migrane. SHOCKER.
3. Do you have kids? I’m pretty sure you’d know this. No!
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend to yourself? I’ve actually thought about this before..Umm..Depends on what type of person they are. I must admit, I’m pretty quiet if I don’t know you very well, but I totally open up once we’re friends. So, if that type of person tried to get to know me, maybe!? Haha what type of question is this!? Are you trying to tell me I’m not nice!? LOL, you might be surprised with this answer, but I actually try to be nice!!
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I feel like I used to, and I still sometimes do…ummm, you guys probably think I’m super sarcastic!! LOL, Maybe I am!? I’ll have to ask my friends and get back to you on that one..
6. Will you ever bungee jump? NOPE. I’m not looking to die anytime soon.
7. What’s your favourite cereal? I really like honey nut cheerios and froot loops ;)
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Probably hair and clothes..but like up close I’d say eyes.
9. What’s your eye colour? Blue (kinda green), just that typical dull colour.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I’m actually not really a huge fan of movies, but I like happy endings. I don’t like chick flicks, and I don’t like scary movies (although I wish I did!), I like comedy, so I don’t really know how to answer this!
11. Favourite smells? Cinnamon, peppermint, chocolate. All food.
12. Summer or winter? Summer in the winter and winter in the summer. That sounds ridiculous, but every winter I rip my hair out waiting for summer, but I always wish for christmas in the summer. Overall, I’d say probably summer because I have my holidays and it’s prettier ;)
13. Computer or TV? COMPUTER. I don’t even need to explain.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been away from home? Florida.
15. Do you have any special talents? Special, no. I ride horses? Rider level two, if you know what I’m talking about. I can jump, canter, all that stuff.
16. Where were you born? Here. Same town, in Canada.
17. What are your hobbies? I just answered this in another tag I think. Shopping, hanging out with friends, crafting, design, horseback riding, COMPUTER, blogging!
18. Do you have any pets? Yup, you know. Dexter, my chocolate lab/monster, Sugar my white cat, and Shadow my black cat.
19. Favourite movie? THE HUNGER GAMES….and Pleasentville. I always forget my favourites! I probably have a ton more, but I’m going to do a whole post on that.
20. Do you have any siblings? Nope.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’m not sure, I’m only thirteen! But right now, I’d really like to have something to do in design (graphic design, interior design, fashion design…), or writing.
So, that’s it for this post! I’ll be doing a post either right now or later today too, so stay tuned!