Hello! Today I am having a bit of a hard time focusing and putting my mind to things, so I’m just going to do an easy post today!
1. What do you order at Starbucks? If you watched one of my questions answered posts, you know that I’ve already answered this, but I don’t even remember what I said, so I’m just going to answer again! So, I usually never go to starbucks (I actually think it might be on my Summer Bucket List…), I usually go to Tim Horton’s a lot, but I just get a hot chocolate in the winter and chocolate milk in the summer (:
2. What’s one thing in your closet you can’t live without? Probably my coach bag or my leather jacket..and for jewlery I’d say my bracelet that I got for my birthday from an art gallery…stuff like that.
3. What’s one thing most people don’t know about you? I love cats and chocolate. Haha just kidding. This may be a little embarrassing, (that’s why I don’t tell people..) but I spend probably like 50% of my free time everyday watching makeup videos on youtube..yes I’m very surprised that I’m telling you this too. It started in like the summer of 2010, and now I’m hooked.
4. What’s one thing you want to do before you die? I’m not sure if this really counts, but when I’m older I really, really want to live in either New York or Los Angeles.
5. What’s one food you can’t live without? CHOCOLATE. Olivia, that’s not really a food. Okay, if I had to pick an actual somewhat healthy food, I really love fruit. I love peaches, strawberries, black cherries, lots of fruit.
6. What’s one quote you live your life by? Haha what a coincidence. I’ve been talking about quotes a lot lately! I really can’t pick one, so I’m just going to share a few that I really love.
“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened”-Dr. Suess
“Wake up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is going to happen”-Unknown
“Action will define you”-Thomas Jefferson
“The past is practice”-Unknown
“Confidence is beautiful”-Unknown
7. What do you like and dislike about blogging? I love how I can express myself, because I really like to talk, and sometimes I find people don’t always listen!! Now even if people don’t listen, at least I know that my stuff is out there, and I can hope that someone will. I am not really sure about what I dislike..I’m not that popular on here, so I don’t get any negative comments or anything!
8. What’s your number one song on iTunes? That’s funny that this question is included, because right after this, I was planning on doing a post on my 25 top played songs! Haha, it’s Two Is Better Than One by Ingrid and Luke Conard (:
9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? I have quite a few, simple, casual, edgy, vintage, comfortable, and conservative? Is that a style!? I really am not a fan of super low cut shirts and stuff like that..
10. Favourite number? This is funny, because I never really had a favourite number until 7. And I liked seven before everyone else liked 7! I never even knew it was a lucky number! But now, I feel like it’s too common, so I like 10 (: Wow, just realized this was the tenth question..
11. Two hobbies? I have like fifty…Probably design. I’d like to say shopping, but really I just drool over everything on my computer.
12. Two pet peeves? Um hello!? Have you met me. I am like the biggest complainer ever. It’s not exactly a good thing to be, but I just think everyone my age is too immature, and everywhere I go it’s all about save the planet, and about being fake. Let’s just say people, and people. Yes, this is coming from a thirteen year old.
13. Your guilty pleasure? Any chocolate bar. I can’t stop eating it, so I normally just eat the whole thing in under two minutes.
So, that’s it for this tag! I hope you enjoyed! I feel like I’ve done like every tag I can do, so I might just start making my own up. Talk to you in my next post!