Another Q&A post! I’ve seen so many of these just on other blogs, so I’m gonna do this one today!
1. What do you think you can do, but can’t? I think I can blow a bubble with gum, but usually fail!
2. What is a difficult word you can’t pronounce? Antartica
3. What’s your favourite TV show from childhood? (I’m still pretty young, but I’m assuming this is for when you were a little kid) I always had quite a few that I liked, but I love Lizzie McGuire. I was a MASSIVE Hilary Duff fan when I was younger, and loved her show!
4. What are your virtues and vices? I think I have good common sense. If someone is fruity (number one pet peeve!), I cannot stand it! I also think I can be a bit of a perfectionist, and kind of stubborn if I am not happy with the situation.
5. What’s more important: fame, love, power, or money? Definitely love! Without love, you wouldn’t be comfortable with yourself. Your family and friends are what you would miss in the end.
6. If you could be in any time period, what would it be? I would be in the future! Does that count? It kind of creeps me out just reading the Hunger Games series, but I love how future is progressing!
7. If you had to redo your wardrobe with only two stores, what would they be and why? I am still young, and I live in Canada, but if I could pick, it would be Nordstrom, and Garage. I love Nordstrom in the States because they have all designers there! I loved it when I went, and I love designer things! I would also pick Garage or American Eagle because they both have nice things for casual days.
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago today? Humph…Feb. 27th..nope! Probably going to school and getting packed for Florida. Questions like this make me want to make a little diary on my calendar..I guess a blog is the same thing!
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain. Well, I actually don’t think so! They are always bad dreams if I do though.
10. What’s your horoscope? I believe a virgo. I don’t follow things like that, quite frankly I have more things to do!
11. What does your dream bedroom look like? Huge! I would want it to be a vintage-whimsical-feminine-relaxing room! Mirrored furniture, light paint, and little vintage pieces!
12. What position do you sleep in? On my right side!
13. Who is your favourite vampire of all time? I’ve never seen a vampire show or movie- not really my style.
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet? High socks because I live in Canada, and it’s winter time!
15. Do you have neat handwriting? Show us! I actually have different types of writing, fast and neater… I’ll show you my main one, which is neat.