I thought I would share some of the things that I’ve been loving for the past few weeks, seeing that I’ve been home, and had nothing to do! Here we go:
1. Reading!? Yes, Olivia does read…I never thought I would actually spend my own time reading, but ever since I got into my Pretty Little Liars series, I have really been enjoying it. Right now I am about a third done the sixth book, and I LOVE it! Best one out of the series I think…. I am planning on doing a review of this one on here once I finish it, and I will definitely be doing one once I finish the whole series.
2. My iPad. Of course, I love it! I am going to be doing a “My Favourite Apps” post right after I do this one, because I know a lot of people have Apple products, so I think it will be helpful to some people.
3. Minecraft. I love Minecraft! Karl and I have been playing it, and we love it! It’s a great way to pass the time.
4. Plants Vs. Zombies- Yes, I think I’ve mentioned it before, I love this game.
5. TV shows- I loveeeeeee Once Upon A Time, The Secret Circle, and Grimm. All three are brand new shows, and I recommend them to anyone!
So that’s it for my current favourites, I hope everyone enjoyed reading up on some things I’ve been loving!